This morning as I was getting ready in my bathroom Han rushed in with an update on the boys.
Han: "Mom, the boys are playing and Josh is poopie. Everybody poops, right Mom? Except Jesus. (paused to think) ............ Mom, does Jesus poop?"
Me: "Well when he lived on the earth he pooped. But I don't know if he poops in heaven."
Han: "Will we poop when we get to heaven?"
Me: "I don't know."
Han: "How come you don't know?"
Me: "Well the Bible doesn't tell us if we'll poop in heaven or not."
Han: "Well is there gold in heaven?"
Me: "Yes! There is gold. In heaven the streets are made out of gold."
Han: "How do you know that?"
Me: "That's what the Bible says."
Han: "Mom, if I go to heaven I might not want to come back. I can't wait to go to heaven."
Me: "When you go to heaven you will stay there forever."
Han: "And I'll see Jesus. I can't wait to see Jesus!! I miss him already."
1 comment:
Hilarious! My mom used to worry about Adam because he was so excited to go to heaven! She cracks us up!
Post a Comment