(Last night we had dinner with our friends who just adopted from Haiti. Their daughter, Lacy is Hud and Han's age. A week ago Hud told me he was allergic to Lacy because he sneezed a lot when he was around her.)
Hud: "Mom, Lacy and I are going to go on a date."
Me: "A date? You mean when you're grown ups?"
Hud: "No, we're going to go on a date now."
Me: "What does it mean to go on a date?"
Hud: "You know, like when you and Dad go on a date."
Han enters the discussion: "So does that mean you're going to marry Lacy?"
Hud: "Yep!! I'm gonna marry her!"
Han: "Well I wish I could marry Joshua then. Mom, why can't we marry our brothers?"
Me: "Because that's how God made things."
Han: "Hmmm.... well who could marry Joshua? What's Uncle Kyle's daughtuh's name again?"
Me: "Zoe."
Han: "ZOE! Joshua can marry Zoe!!"
Glad we've got this all figured out!! Now if she'll only decide if she's gonna name her daughter Lesli or not!
2 comments:
Hey, maybe they are onto something. We'll just tell them they arranged it early on and now they have to stick with it. We'd be fine with him as our son-in-law as long as Rusty gets that big spot to hunt on before then. But hey we'll be so old we won't be able to even see to hunt. hehe
We had a great time with you guys. You bless us immensely.
Ronda
Sure hope Lacy can wipe herself!
Post a Comment