My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More questions from Han about heaven....

Tonight before bed I read the kids the story of Paul on the road to Damascus. Afterward Han said, "Mom after that man got blind did he believe in Jesus?"
Me: "Yes! He did!
Han: "So I'm going to meet him in heaven!"
Me: "Yes you will get to meet Paul!"
Han: "Will we be squished?"'
Me: "What?"
Han: "Will we be squished in heaven? 'Cuz there are so many people who have died!"
I assured her that there would be plenty of room in heaven for everyone who loved Jesus.

Earlier today I was disciplining one of the boys and Han said. "Mom, when we do something bad our heart gets sad. That's Jesus in our heart crying."

Tonight I shared a delectable treat with Han that my friend Mindy made. Han took a bite, closed her eyes, shook her head back and forth and said, "MMMM MMMM MMMM. Bless my heart!"

No comments: