My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things.....

Every once in awhile I'm going to start featuring a few of the things around my house that I really love.
Chai........ mmmmmmmmm!
I first had chai in Kathmandu, Nepal. If you've never had it, it's a spicy, creamy black tea with cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and pepper in it.
I found this last week at Barnes N Noble and I might be a little addicted. If you like Chai, you'll love this!!! I like it with a little milk, half-n-half and caramel flavoring. It's a simply wonderful escape in the morning. I take a sip and suddenly I'm whisked away to some place exotic...the sounds of the little ones hollering for more Eggo's fades in the distance!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lesli, I really really love reading your blog! :) -Angel