My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hud's So Funny

Most of the funny stories I tell are on Han. This is not because Hud is not funny, he is just funny in a different way that is hard to blog!
Here's one today though that cracked me up. I was getting ready to take the kids to AWANA's and told them to go to the bathroom before we left.
Hud looked at me and said, "I'll just wait until I get there, Mom."
Me: "No, Hud you need to go before we leave."
Hud: "Why?"
Me: "Because that was part of the instructions. They wanted everyone to go to the bathroom before they got there."
Hud (with a twinkle in his eye, and a huge grin on his face): "But Mom, they have a SWEET bathroom there."
Me: "What makes it sweet?"
Hud: (with the emotion you'd use to describe your dream car): "The toilet's just my size. The wiper thing is just my size. The sink is just my size. The soap is just my size and the dryer is just my size!!!"

Now I know why he loves AWANA's so much!!!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Just what exactly is a "wiper thing"?