Our poor family has been hosting some mean little germs for over a month now. We first had a round of stomach nasties and everyone but me shared pink eye. About the time we evicted the stomach bugs some new fever and sore throat bugs moved in and are definitely overstaying their welcome. So far is has affected the twins and I.
Needless to say, we've had a bit of an unusual Thanksgiving day. Here was our lunch menu: PB&J, quesadillas and leftover bbq meatballs with macaroni and cheese. For dinner we had Braums. It was that or Spangles and I don't know about you, but I don't eat Spangles on less- than- special days. I certainly will not eat it for my Thanksgiving!!
We do have so very much to be thankful for though that these uninvited guests aren't going to take the spirit out of our day.
2 comments:
What in the world are Spangles?
Well- for sure Thanksgiving is truly a Heart and attitude thing- not always food-- but hope you all get well soon--
Post a Comment