My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Huddie's Big Boy Room

Before long Han's going to have a baby sister to share a room with, so over Christmas "vacation" we undertook the challenge of transforming the office into Huddie's own room. Since he loves tools, I decided to go for a construction motif. I designed the loft bed, and talked my Dad into helping me build it. It wasn't long before the whole family was involved in the construction... my brother's engineering skills helped with ladder design and Russ with his new cordless drill worked like a charm (yes, both Russ and the drill). Hudson loves his new room (that is if Han sleeps with him). The room turned out really cool! I think if Bob the Builder ever sees it he'll say, "Nice work!"







2 comments:

Meli n Pat said...

That looks so great! What a fun room! He'll love it! (I hope he lets Han move back someday!!)

Jana said...

Darling! (Oops, don't tell Huddie...it's petty tool!)
Looks like there is lots of room for play and more places to hang tools! What fun...I am impressed with the bed!!!! Great job you guys!