I've been truly blessed to have a sister that is one of my best friends! Jana is someone I have a lot in common with, love being around, and miss greatly when we're apart. We had some of our most precious moments together while I was in the hospital having the twins. Those memories flooded back as I stayed close to the phone waiting to hear updates as Jana was in labor last week. It was so hard for me to miss the birth of her sweet, Kaylee. I look forward to many sweet times together especially now that we have one more thing in common... we're moms to adorable kids! I love you, sis!My Cute Kids
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Happy Birthday Sweet Sister!
I've been truly blessed to have a sister that is one of my best friends! Jana is someone I have a lot in common with, love being around, and miss greatly when we're apart. We had some of our most precious moments together while I was in the hospital having the twins. Those memories flooded back as I stayed close to the phone waiting to hear updates as Jana was in labor last week. It was so hard for me to miss the birth of her sweet, Kaylee. I look forward to many sweet times together especially now that we have one more thing in common... we're moms to adorable kids! I love you, sis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment