
Within a week, I hosted birthday parties for Russ and the twins. Russ' party didn't really have a theme, although he did have a few close friends over for dinner, and cherry cobbler. Hud and Han's big bashes occurred simultaneously. Hud decided on a Bob the Builder theme, and Han changed her mind the last minute (actually last week) from a "Chaw-beh-wee coke-cake" party to a "Pwincess" party. They both helped me bake their own cakes. I decorated the kitchen table for the builders, and the table in the den for the princesses. Han's guests came dressed as princesses, and I had hard hats for Hud's guests (2 out of 3 were sick and couldn't make it, but Hud didn't seem to notice). We had potato soup, pigs-in-a-blanket, carrot sticks, and plenty of cake and ice cream! Han's already planning her next birthday party. She's trying to narrow it down, but the current favorites are a blue puppy party, or a puhple hawt (purple heart) party.
No comments:
Post a Comment