My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Favorite Person in the Whole World!

Yesterday we celebrated another of Russ' thirty-something birthdays. I just have to say that this year I have been most amazed by my wonderful husband than I have ever been. As the Lord has enlarged his plate to limits that would kill the average man, he has remained faithful, and has not only survived, but has excelled. While putting in long hours at the office (where he celebrated his 10th year), pulling A's in his MBA courses, mentoring an at-risk adolescent (he's been committed to this boy for 8 years now), coaching a men's group leader, helping lead his small group, and taking a group to East Asia for 13 days, he's been a wonderful husband and father! I've watched him manage it all with perseverance and a good attitude, and have seen him make great personal sacrifices so that we wouldn't have to.
I love you, Russ! I'm so proud of you! I'd marry you all over again!!


This year wasn't just all work and no play, Russ went to Alaska for 9 days to get a little R&R. Thankfully he got a little more than that! (You'll have to check our freezer to know what I mean).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Stud-Man leading a Fab-Family!