My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Hannie Bug and Huddie Buddie!

What's a birthday without balloons?

Here's the birthday girl!

"Hmmm, did I get everything I needed this year?"

"Hud's having more fun than it looks!"


"I could get used to this movie going thing! Keep the candy commin' guys!"


Today was Hud and Han's third birthday, one they've been anticipating for several months. It started out with streamers and balloons hanging in their room. Next was present opening time. One of the toys Hud got was a battery operated front end loader. He got pretty excited about it and said, "This makes me soooo happy!!" Han got a princess nap pad with attached pillow, something she was excited to get, because, according to her, "She really needed it!!" After clean up and a bath, we headed off to Krispy Kreme for a breakfast of princesses and builders. From there we went to church to graduate from the nursery and be promoted to "Super Church!" For lunchtime, the kids picked what they wanted... "Taco Bayno" for a "bean beedo." After our nap, we headed to the theatres for Hud and Han's first movie experience, Charlotte's Web. Hopefully it turned out to be a really special and memorable day for them! We're sure grateful that the Lord has given them to us! They are so much fun and such a blessing!




4 comments:

Meli n Pat said...

Too Fun! I remember my first movie at about that age, so I'm sure they will too! 3 is my favorite age! Looking forward to April to have some more fun!

Linda said...

This makes me want to cry! Wish I could have been there. Gamma's working on the birthday blog but systems aren't cooperating.
By the way, Gamma went to her first movie when she was twenty!

I love you, two!!!

Gamma

Jana said...

Aunt Jana went to see the Jungle Book for her first movie (can't remember how old, but very memorable!!!) Sounds like a SUPER birthday to me! They are getting so big! I wish I could have been there too!

Jana said...

I just looked at the year when it came out in the theaters...1984...I was four years old! :)