how my sale went, it got rained out. Well, I should say "rained on," poured on would be more like it, torrential downpour to be exact. I had only been set up with my stuff maybe fifteen minutes when the pouring started. I should have known better... it had rained all morning. The weather site said 15-30% chance for afternoon rain, so I took the chance. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, huh. Well all I gained was a whole van load of drenched stuff. I could have wrung out my panties when I got home I was so soaked. Getting home was a challenge as the amount of rain coming so quickly caused flash flooding. I spent the rest of the day drying my stuff and my van out.
Better luck next time!!! I hope!!!
3 comments:
Oh, Dear. I'm sorry, Les. The selfish side of me really hopes I get in on the next sale!
That post makes me want to cry. No more sad posts.
I'm sorry. :( That really stinks.
Post a Comment