Many of you have been asking about the sale I've mentioned a few times. It is this Saturday at Clifton Square. (This is not where I told some of you so make sure you look it up and know where you're going). They are going to be having live music, a beer garden and lots of vendors. It should be a lot of fun and if you're like me and have never seen beer growing out of a garden it might be worth the trip just to see that!
I will be at a booth next to my sweet friend, Kendra who sells custom bows at http://www.sugarplumorphans.com/. Her 4-yr-old boy is an amazing artist and has been making cards to sell to help feed children in Africa. These cards are a hot commodity and he's already bought over 400 meals for kids in Uganda (see their BLOG).
As with everything I sell, I will be giving a portion of my proceeds to our friends adopting from Ethiopia.
Click HERE for more info about Saturday's sale.
1 comment:
I am so bummed to be missing this but will be thinking of you! You're going to sell tons & tons!
Post a Comment