My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tiger T-ball

For some reason blogger is not allowing me to move the pics in the order I want them. Anyone else having this problem?
Anyway, here are a ton of pics and some video of Hud and Han playing T-ball.



Josh loves to run the bases when it's over

High fives when it's over.




Hud's turn as catcher.







Han playing first base.








































Hud's safe! There aren't any outs in T-ball anyway.



Han's ready to run!










Russ is the assistant coach. He's decided it takes a village to coach a t-ball team. There are usually at least 4 dads out on the field helping and 2-3 of us moms on the bench keeping the peace.

Darling!


When it's all said and done in t-ball, it's not whether you win or lose, it's what the snacks are. And that's the truth!!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So cute!

I have the picture problem often on my blog too. I can usually drag them around after a few tries.