I have been so busy with the kids and getting ready for my first craft show that I haven't been doing a good job at keeping up with this blog. I've got lots of pics and stuff to post, so maybe once the show is over I'll be able to catch up.
Anyway, earlier this week I was outside using my favorite color of spray paint, "ballet slipper," on something I'm hoping to sell. (I'll tell you all about what I was making on my new BLOG as soon as I'm finished with it.) Han was inside working on a computer reading game and came outside to get me to come help her. I explained that I was almost done painting and that she would need to wait a minute. She didn't like that, but sat there quietly for about a minute waiting for me.
Then she began to ask me in a here's-another-philosophical-question-for-you-Mom tone of voice.... "Mom?.... Is it better to be rich or to have a family?"
Me: "It's definitely better to have a family! Even the richest person in the world would be sad and lonely if they didn't have a family."
Han: "Then why are you outside doing this instead of inside helping me?"
I was stunned. She just trapped me in an argument. Scary!!!
5 comments:
Oh my--I wouldn't know how to respond! I think you've got a great debater on your hands!
WOW! There are no words!
We just died when we heard that one!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it! How funny! How wise! How BUSTED you were!!!
Nothing like our kids keeping us humble!!!! ....And on our toes!!!
That's great!! Totally laughing out loud!! Would love to know more about this craft show...when, where, etc!
Post a Comment