Yesterday Han asked me, "Mom, when I get to heaven will I get to see Jesus?"
Me: "Oh yes Han, you'll always be with Jesus in heaven!"
Han: "Whenever I do something fun in heaven I'm going to ask Jesus if he wants to do it with me!"
This morning Han and I were snuggling in my bed and she said, "Mom, does Jesus have a nickname?" I told her that Jesus has a lot of wonderful names and I started telling her some of them. "I know all those, Mom, but does he have a nickname?"
Then she said, "I wish I could be in heaven right now!! When I get to heaven I'm going to stand up and give Jesus a big hug!"
2 comments:
That we would all have Han's perspective.
Precious.
When Adam ( Julies youngest brother) was little, he often talked about being in heaven. When his Grandpa turned 65, he said" Grandpa is so lucky!" I asked him why, and he said, " Cause he will get to be in heaven sooner than me!" out of the mouth of babes.
Post a Comment