For those of you who like pizzookies I found a great recipe!! These are generally a cookie baked in a deep dish pizza pan and topped with ice cream. You'll find them at a lot of pizza restaurants.
For this recipe you can use your small white ramekins. It said you could use a muffin tin if you don't have ramekins, but it sure was fun for each person to have their own little dish of goodness.
I made these tonight and they were definitely a hit. A simple, easy and fancy dessert.
I just used the store brand chocolate chip cookie dough. I think I put a little too much dough in so it took 3-4 minutes longer to bake. The first time I took them out they were way too gooey so I put them back in for a few more minutes. Don't be afraid to get the outside edges too brown. It made a good crunchy crust.
Try it out and tell me what you think!!
http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/03/pizzookies.html
3 comments:
Oh how yummy! Thank you for the vocab lesson; I never knew those white bowl things were called ramekins. I need to buy some and MAKE THIS!
I make these, too--Robbie just informed me they're his favorite dessert. Can't go wrong with a massive cookie!
I just found your blog via Gail's. The crafts look wonderful and your kiddos are just adorable!
Post a Comment