Yesterday Russ was walking around without a shirt and Han said, "Dad did you used to be an Israelite?"
Russ: "Well no Han."
Han: "Then what are those whip marks all over your back?"
Russ had just scratched his back and there were red streaks. Han was thinking maybe he had been a slave in Egypt and gotten beaten like she saw on her movie "Moses, Prince of Egypt."
2 comments:
I am speachless!!! That girl has such an incredible mind! She is so observant and curious! I LOVE IT!
I am visiting from another site (I liked the title of your blog) and scrolled down to read this! That made me laugh out loud. Kids say the funniest things that you could never make up! It's great to be able to write them down. Very cute. Also, you are so thrifty and creative! Nice work on the buffet and its entourage. :)
Post a Comment