My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We have a winner!!!

I asked my husband to pick a number between 1 and 14 and he picked 5. Number 5 is my sweet friend Julie who just happens to be a teacher!!! She's not just any teacher either, she was an award winner before she even graduated.
Congrats on winning my first blog giveaway, Julie!! I'll have your gift card and let you pick out your cozy next time I see ya!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I can't tell you how big the smile is on my face right now!! Thanks for picking my number, Rusty! :-) I love Starbucks and can't wait to pick out a cute cozy. Thank you so much for doing this (and thank you for your kind words, Lesli). Thank you!!

Rachel said...

I demand MORE contests...I have a cute idea I saw today. They are sweat towels for the gym with a cute zippered pocket to keep your keys and ID. If I ever get that sewing machine fixed, I'll try my hand at it, if not I am hiring you to make me one!
I love you!