I loved catching a pic of this little public display of twin affection. They were watching a movie on their little DVD player and playing with each others' toes. I bet they didn't even realize it.
So cute, Leslie! I love getting to "know" your kids a bit through this blog! I keep looking back at the adorable pinafores you've been making--I'm actually inspired to get out my sewing machine and attempt to make something like them! We'll see if it gets done--Sarah would love them. Take care!
3 comments:
So cute, Leslie! I love getting to "know" your kids a bit through this blog! I keep looking back at the adorable pinafores you've been making--I'm actually inspired to get out my sewing machine and attempt to make something like them! We'll see if it gets done--Sarah would love them. Take care!
this is the sweetest!
That is just delightful!
Post a Comment