Last night our area had some pretty severe storms come through.... a tornado touched down and the path was headed toward our city. The sirens were going off and we were all down in the basement eating dinner and listening to the storm chasers on the news. Naturally the kids were a little nervous. We prayed together and afterwards Hud said, "Mom, what could happen to us if a tornado came?" I said, "Well either God will protect us, or we'll go to heaven." At that Han piped up in a very excited tone of voice and said, "Tonight would be a gweat night to go to heaven!!!"
Leave it to Han to remind us that heaven is a very exciting option!!! The best, actually!!
3 comments:
I love that! Nothing like a child to teach us some perspective! Sweet girl. :) Thanks for sharing.
Even though I heard this in person, I had to read it again. Just precious.
I love hearing her thoughts. I think she and Levi could have some very interesting conversations. ;)
Katie E.
Post a Comment