
They are fun shirts that crisscross in the back to be worn with jeans or shorts. You can wear them over a long shirt for colder weather, or alone in the summer when it's warm! They are also made with a fun coordinating fabric on the inside and are reversible. So you get two shirts in one!!
This is the "Black & White Pinnie."
Here's a view of the back of them.

This is the reverse side of the "Black & White Pinnie."
Here's the "Retro Flowers Pinnie."
I folded it back so that you could see the inside.

This is the "Paisley Pinnie." (heart applique not included unless you really beg hard!)
Reverse side of "Paisley Pinnie."
This is the "Filigree Pinnie." The colors didn't come through well. The dark is actually a deep purple/burgundy and the light is a cream.
Here is the reverse/backside of the "Filigree Pinnie."So, here's what I'm thinking. I'd love to sew these for you my friends, family and strangers who somehow found my blog. I have a feeling that I'm not going to make a career out of this, so I'll keep making them until you stop buying or I start feeling like I've sewn my brains out (whichever comes first!)
I can make sizes 12 month trough 5T and will sell them for $25.
The headbands are $12.
(if you don't think your girl would wear a headband, I can put the flower on an alligator clip or a small clippie that would clip onto those elastic headbands that babies wear)
Shipping is extra (and I'm not sure how much but I bet it's about $6 per pinnie/headband).
If you'd like one, comment on my blog and be sure to leave an email address or phone number so that I can contact you for specifics!
10 comments:
These are SO adorable! I love it! I would love 2 pinafores - in the black & white. Sizes 3T & 4T. Is there anyway I can get those sent with the Emporia team that is coming here in May? That would be great because I don't really want to pay for shipping to China!
Also - what exactly are the headbands? I would like clips, but my girls won't leave loose headbands in their hair...
My email is webel@pobox.com
Thanks!
Erica
ps - be sure to look into etsy.com
I just wish my girls were still little, 'sigh'...they don't sell anything to fix that! These are so cute!! I hope you sell your heart out!
wow, not thirty minutes into my business venture and I've gone international!!! My first order is from China! They'll be stylin' for sure!
Pat said you are selling them too cheap! Don't you love that? I think he knows the value of time and effort! Hmmm...Christmas gifts...? I'll have to let you know...!
Hey Sis,
I love those pettafores, I would like three, I wear a size 32x36, can you make mine cammo??
seriously, I love the idea and I hope you sell a bunch! great pic. of Han too!
Pat
So, so cute!
Lesli! Your words on Monday did not do these justice!! These are SO, SO adorable. I wish I had a little girl . . . :-)
And Miss Hannah is quite the model. CUTE pictures of her. I can just picture her posing!
Too cute!! I'm lovin' the model, too. LOL! on Pat's comment. If you make him one I want to see him model it.....Pat??
I showed my almost-five year old your cute creations, ans she picked the one that was also my favorite. So...since her b-day is this month, and since she is my baby and I won't be able to dress her in cute things like this for much longer, I would like to order: one black-white pinnie, size 5T, with the matching headband. My email address is kralmhamm@sbcglobal.net
Can't wait to see her in it! Thanks, Renee
Les--you're crazy awesome at pretty much everything! I LOVE these little pinafores!!
I'm going to wrack my brain to think of someone to buy one for.
Post a Comment