

Usually when I go in to get the kids from their cribs in the morning, I'll open the blinds, and one of them will say, "Sunny Day!" Well, today they woke up to a dark, stormy day with "ice balls" (hail) falling from the sky. They really enjoyed watching the action. They also experienced their first tornado siren. I just grabbed the M&M's and took them downstairs to check the t.v.. Turns out, it was in our county, but not close. After dinner, we all took a walk, and let Hud and Han play in all of the puddles. They had so much fun. No telling how far they walked! Maybe they'll be so tired, they'll sleep in tomorrow! Ha!
1 comment:
What fun! I wish I could have been there to jump in the puddles with them! Oh' to be a kid again!
Those clogs look perfect for puddle jumpin'!!! Glad you didn't get stuck in the tornado!
Post a Comment