My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hunting (for Easter eggs that is)


This Easter was our third Easter as a family of four. Last year the twins were a little too young to understand the whole egg hunt. So this year, I decided to get them ready the night before. I told them that tomorrow was a special church day. It was Easter and we were going to a special church service, we would get to wear our new outfits, and when we got home from church, we were going to have an Easter egg hunt. Now if you know my husband, you'll understand this next part... No longer had I said the word, "hunt," when Han piped up with excitement in her voice and said, "deer?!" I said, "no," and before I could explain further she said, "elk?!" Yes, he's already indoctrinated them! Here are a few pics of our Easter Sunday (bet you're surprised the kids aren't wearing camo!)

2 comments:

Mrs. Timmons said...

How fun! I was wondering if they get scared when he fires the gun on their hunting trips?

Jana said...

That's classic!!! They look so cute!