My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hud today

For those Hud fans out there, I don't have a cute pic of him, because he refused to cooperate. But this afternoon, after much begging, he talked me into taking him in the wagon to watch the baseball practice down the street. When I said, "yes," he had to run back inside to grab his bat and ball. After intently watching practice for about ten minutes, he started yelling, "Doe, doe doe! (Go)," whenever they hit the ball and started running the bases. About twenty minutes later, I asked him if he was ready to go. He quickly said, "nope!" On the way home, he talked me into stopping by a girls' sawta (soccer) practice. He loves sports!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I'm sure Grandpa is eating this up!

kyle and carly said...

Dude, if I could have a mascot for "life", it would definitley be Hudson!