
Isn't he just darling! Sorry, I can't help it but I have a little soft spot for him! Hud is already so into cowboy stuff. His PaPaw gave him a little book about a ranch that we read first thing almost every morning. His latest thing to say 100 times a day is, "Ah wyd it." (translation: "I ride it!" Meaning: "If you happen to see a horse walk by, let me know, cuz I'll ride it!") The other day he was needing a haircut and haircuts happen to be pretty much his least favorite thing to do. So I told him that if he would sit really still, I would give him a cowboy haircut. Let me tell you, those were the magic words! I accomplished the haircut, and Hud is pretty proud of it! (For those of you who don't know what a cowboy haircut is, it's not something that the average person would recognize, but if you're a two-year-old and you've got one, you're feeling really cool!)
1 comment:
Aw! Darling little Cowboy! Has he ridden a horse yet? Maybe we can do that in May! Any pony farms around?
Aunt Jana
Post a Comment