My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Monday, February 07, 2011

Camping Out!

Our family discovered camping this fall and we all fell in love!!! Up until now we didn't feel like the kids were old enough to roam and play in the woods without constant supervision. But, this fall we decided to give it a try and we had a blast!!!

The best part about our beautiful campsite is the fact that it is private land that belongs to a friend so we're not having to share our space with anyone.
As usual, I didn't get enough pics. The area is so pretty and just behind our tent up a little hill is a beautiful little lake surrounded by the trees.

Here's Holli and Grace Linton. The Lintons are good friends of ours and we camped with them both times we came out here.


Grace had the best idea to rake up all the leaves for playing. The kids played and played for the longest time!!!


I said the best part about this place was the fact that it was private, well that might be the second best part. The BEST part is that directly behind me where I took this pic is a barn with electricity, a bathroom with shower, fridge and microwave!!! Makes camping a lot more fun!!




Every camp out must have s'mores!!

We can't wait for it to get warm enough to go camping again!!! Wanna come?

1 comment:

Jana said...

Oh, now I know why you were able to "fall in love" with camping...you had a shower. I would fall in love too! :)