My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Sunday, November 22, 2009

One Year Gotcha Day

I know I posted something on this already, but this is such a classic pic. Our Chinese boy in a Dallas Cowboy helmet. How all-American can you get?




The kids are watching the video of when we got Josh. He kept saying, "That's me!!! That's Me!!!!"
I decorated the living room and kitchen with lanterns.


This is a similar to a pic that was taken just after we got Josh. I think it will be neat to take this pose every year on Gotcha Day.






4 comments:

Linda said...

Joshua, we're soooooooo glad you are our grandson!!! We love you sooooooo much!

Grandma and Grandpa

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheHappyNeills said...

i think you should do that pose till he's 30!

congrats on 1 year!

the video in the post below made me laugh out loud! what a personality!

Meli n Pat said...

What an amazing day! I remember anxiously checking your blog several times daily to see updates. Tears flowed as I saw your long wait completed. Man, is he cute or what?! I'm so glad Uncle Pat finally got to see him!