My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I have so much catching up to do!!!


These are un-edited pics of our wonderful vacation in Tennessee. See bottom for more explanation!





















Rusty dancing to some Keith Urban with Macy Li.



Josh and Tyler






Rhonda and I at Katie Davis' charity dinner.



Hanging out on the front porch with Nolan.



Phillip and Macy Li.


Rhonda and Nolan



The infamous Loveless Cafe is DE-Lish!!









Macy taught Josh how to bathe in the sink!




I know that I've been less than faithful in keeping up with the blog and it's been hanging over my head. Not because I think that you guys can't live without this, but because this really is our family's history, and I want it preserved for us! So I'm going to attempt to catch up from this past July starting with our great vacation to Tennessee.

We went to see our great friends Phillip and Rhonda and their awesome kids in TN. If you followed our adoption blog, you'll recognize them from our trip to get Josh. They got their daughter, Macy Li the same time we got Josh.



We mostly just hung out and had fun, but also ate breakfast at the famous Loveless Cafe, went to the lake and their church.

No comments: