
One year ago today Joshua Shen Cryer was placed in our arms to be ours forever!!!
I can't tell you what an amazing gift and treasure we received from the Lord that day.
We've got about 30 big paper lanterns hanging around the house and we're making plans to celebrate Josh today.
I'll do a big post when it's all over but I wanted to take the chance to announce our one year celebration!!
8 comments:
Lesli!
We love these! Nolan just looked, laughed and said Josh looks exactly the same, only bigger! I can't believe it, can you???? I am certainly traveling down memory lane, as I'm sure we all are today. Whew! Never to be the same!
Macy Li's sitting up in her booster, coloring with markers, singing "Jingle all the way!" and drawing on her arms, grinning, and it the picture of contentment! Praise God!!!!
We miss y'all!
Happy Gotcha Day!
I wondered, though I don't know why, if you'd celebrate this! It's a fabulous reason to celebrate! Have a great day!
Wow I can't believe it's been a year already!! What a blessing he is!!
Wow, a year already! Hope today is lots and lots of fun!
I'm so happy for you guys--your story melts my heart. God is so good and I have been blessed to witness the desires he has seen to fruition in your lives.
Yeah!!! Happy one year anniversary! We were just saying the other day we thought it was coming any day! It has gone so fast hasn't it?
Love and kisses to Joshua!
I remember this as if it were yesterday! I have the tears to prove it! Love you all
I'm a little behind on my blog-reading. . . but I am so thankful that God brought Joshua to your family. I just think that your situation had a bit to do with nudging us to ours! :)
Post a Comment