Today in the car Han says, "Mom, if you ever have a teenaguh you need to keep a VEHWY close eye on them!!"
Me: "Why Han?:
Han: "Because they get together and have teenaguh parties where they start a big FIRE! I guess they were playing with matches. Mary told me about it (Mary is our elderly neighbor that Han visits everyday). Almost everything I know, Mary told me. So if you ever have a teenaguh keep a close eye!"
Me: "Well Han, one day you'll be a teenager. Will I need to keep a close eye on you?"
Han: "Well........I won't be going to any teenage parties without you!!!"
I just had to write that down! Someday I may have to use this against her!!!
Han and I have a regular conversation in the bathroom similar to this one we had the other day...
Han: "OUCH! Mom that huwts!!!"
Me: "Sorry Han, I'm trying to be as careful as I can but you have a lot of tangles."
Han: " I sure wish Adam and Eve hadn't eaten that apple! Then it wouldn't hurt every time you combed my hair. Why DID they eat that apple?"
I re-told the story about how God told them not to, but Satan told them a lie and they believed him....
Han: "Well if they hadn't eaten it then we wouldn't do bad things."
Me: "That's true, they did the first bad thing, but when you do bad things it's because you made a choice to do it. You decide to disobey."
Han: "WELL.... they're the ones who got us into this whole mess!!!!"
4 comments:
I made a video of both Faith and Mackenzie promising me that they will not get tatoos or piercings. In return I had to promise not to post the videos on my blog!
Love it!
Neighbors like Mary are great to have!
Oh, Han!
Post a Comment