It's been awhile since I've posted any questions from Han. This is not because she isn't still asking them. She likes to start sentences with the phrase, "I'll tell you one thing....," and I usually think, "no, you'll tell me 20!"
Here are a few of the things she's asked lately:
1) "I was wondering. How do you make gum?"
2) "How do you build a parking lot?"
3) "How do you know if they're just practicing?"
Me: "What?"
Han repeats
Me: "Practicing what?"
Han: "The sirens. How do you know if they're just practicing?"
Me: "The tornado sirens?"
Han: "Yes."
I explained that on Mondays at noon they practice. Any other time they go off it's an emergency.
Han: "Mom, wemembuh when I was a little guhl and I used to be scared of the siwuns?"
Apparently she's not a little girl any more
4) She was learning the verse, "Lord, teach us to pray." I told her the story about how the disciples asked Jesus to teach them to pray. She said, "That's silly. Why would they ask him that when they were with God everyday?"
5) "Mom, how do you make water?"
6) "Mom, how do trees drink?"
7) "Mom, can we do miracles in heaven?"
2 comments:
Well, now she's asked the questions, where are the answers? I'm dying to know, too!
Pat
"Mom, am I driving you nuts with all these questions?" It is a good thing she has such a smart mom who knows all the answers!
Post a Comment