My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Here's my second hat...



O.K. I really do need to stop this. I must not start any more projects until my husband is wearing clean underwear again and my kids stop digging for scraps of food from the trash.... did I pay the bills last month?


So, here it is!! The only thing I have to show for myself today. (To my credit I am sick, and sitting and knitting helps me feel much better!!! Especially when I finish something this adorable!) This is a peachy/pink colored hat made out of a combination wool and cashmere yarn and embellished with fun ribbons!!

4 comments:

Gail said...

CUTE!!! I love it! Wish I could knit with you sometime.

TheHappyNeills said...

love the funky factor in your hats!

Meli n Pat said...

PAT: If you want Rusty to wear clean underwear, maybe you should knit him some from that baby chenille stuff! Anyway, clean underwear are really overrated, but I do try to change mine twice a week, whether they need it or not. Melissa made me 2 hats from a wool/silk blend in a camo-gray pattern. One is thin and the other is double-knit with a fleece liner. They are my favorite hunting hats.

MELI: I have no control on the underwear thing. I do the laundry that ends up in the hamper. One thing, though - if he smells, I have a headache!

Lauren said...

SO CUTE!