GROSS! But totally hysterical!
I can't totally see how she would say that! Sometimes when I get a wiff of a fart or poop, it smells like food! Gross!
Ewwww...I think I'm done with Taco Bell.
Well, don't count on Taco Bell knocking on your door to ask if they can use that in their new advertising campaign...Keep putting Han's tidbits on your blog. They really brighten one's day!
Funny!
Hey Jana,I think maybe that has something to do with the fact that farts and poop do come from food. Now pass the chalupas. Pat
Post a Comment
6 comments:
GROSS! But totally hysterical!
I can't totally see how she would say that! Sometimes when I get a wiff of a fart or poop, it smells like food! Gross!
Ewwww...I think I'm done with Taco Bell.
Well, don't count on Taco Bell knocking on your door to ask if they can use that in their new advertising campaign...
Keep putting Han's tidbits on your blog. They really brighten one's day!
Funny!
Hey Jana,
I think maybe that has something to do with the fact that farts and poop do come from food. Now pass the chalupas.
Pat
Post a Comment