Lesli,That was good...I hope my kids can all say the same for us...I just looked at the videos below of Joshua and he's so cute, and smart, and well-loved, and always hungry! We miss him and y'all!I love what Hannah says about "At once!" How precious! And what she said about the devil "luhning" his lesson! We miss y'all and can't wait 'til we can have a visit and catch up!KissHug,~Rhonda
Oh, and say Hi to your mom....I saw her over on your other blog...She's so cool.~Rhonda
Oh, and I didn't even say anything about these GORGEOUS PICTURES!!!!! WOW, y'all do look like "It's a Wonderful Life" family! The colors and all those eyes are just beautiful!!!!~Rhonda
Love the pictures! Can't wait for you guys to get home! We miss you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lesli,
That was good...I hope my kids can all say the same for us...
I just looked at the videos below of Joshua and he's so cute, and smart, and well-loved, and always hungry! We miss him and y'all!
I love what Hannah says about "At once!" How precious! And what she said about the devil "luhning" his lesson!
We miss y'all and can't wait 'til we can have a visit and catch up!
KissHug,
~Rhonda
Oh, and say Hi to your mom....I saw her over on your other blog...She's so cool.
~Rhonda
Oh, and I didn't even say anything about these GORGEOUS PICTURES!!!!! WOW, y'all do look like "It's a Wonderful Life" family! The colors and all those eyes are just beautiful!!!!
~Rhonda
Love the pictures! Can't wait for you guys to get home! We miss you!
Post a Comment