Wow! Hannah looks stunning, Joshua looks so cute I could kiss him all over, Hudson looks very charming...then there's Rusty...he looks pretty good too!
Super Cute!
yeah you guys are a beautiful family! thanks for calling me to watch the twins. looking forward to next time.love,mindy
L-O-V-E the pictures. I hope I get to love on those 3 for at least 5 minutes sometime over the holidays. Merry Christmas you guys!
PS- Our rejects included crying and hair blowing in eyes, etc. It was hard to get a pic this year! Glad yours turned out so great.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! Hannah looks stunning, Joshua looks so cute I could kiss him all over, Hudson looks very charming...then there's Rusty...he looks pretty good too!
Super Cute!
yeah you guys are a beautiful family! thanks for calling me to watch the twins. looking forward to next time.
love,
mindy
L-O-V-E the pictures. I hope I get to love on those 3 for at least 5 minutes sometime over the holidays. Merry Christmas you guys!
PS- Our rejects included crying and hair blowing in eyes, etc. It was hard to get a pic this year! Glad yours turned out so great.
Post a Comment