My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My sweet horseless cowgirl....

Han is a cowgirl through and through. She longs for a place in the country where she can have a kitty and a horse (and probably every other animal found in the ark!) This past week a friend from work took the twins to give me a little break. They really enjoyed getting to ride the horses and play on a farm! Thank you, Ronda!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Phil and Grandma Linda have room for a horse. They already have cats, dogs and chickens. Maybe a few other things I don't even know about. I think she has her grandpa wrapped around her little finger. All she would have to do is ask. :-) Patricia/Clovis

Meli n Pat said...

A horse could fit in your backyard, right? Well, better get ready for 4-H, FFA, Rodeo's and all those other cowgirl activities! She'll be ropin' in no time!

Anonymous said...

We have a horseless cowgirl at our house, too. Constantly asking (aka begging) for one. We saw a "real live cowgirl" at DQ outside Santa Rosa who invited us to pet her horse and Jera proceeded to invite herself to the cowgirl's house for her next birthday. HA Don't let the two of them together. They may devise a way to share one. Love ya'll!

Rachel said...

She sure is a pretty horseless cowgirl!

Anonymous said...

Han is welcome here anytime. Laci loved having the kids here. Hudson said they pooped a lot and that they looked expensive. Has he heard that before? hehehe
Ronda

Linda said...

She is getting to be such a "young girl"....rather than a preschooler.
What a little honey!

When I was a little girl I dreamed of having a horse, too. My sister had one when I was really little.

Grandma