My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Questions from Han

O.K., I've decided to start a regular column here called "Questions from Han." I get so many questions from her everyday and some are not so easy to answer. So, I'm calling on all of you faithful readers to help me answer some of them. Feel free to leave your answers in the comments!!!!
Here are a few recent inquiries from my little Miss:

1) "Mom, how do skinny clowns keep those big, red things on their noses?"

2) "Mom, when I get mawied, can I still see my bwothuhs?" "What about my pawents?"

3) She still refuses to wipe her own bottom when she goes "poo poo." I had told her the other day that she's going to have to learn soon. I said, "What are you going to do when you grow up and I'm not there to wipe you?" She looked at me and said, "Well I guess I'll have to have my husband wipe me." A few days later she asked me, "Mom, what will I do if my husband doesn't wipe his bottom either?" (Rusty said, "Well, I think that should probably be a prerequisite.")

4) "Mom, who was the fuhst puhson to discovuh that it was unsafe to not wear a seat belt, the FUHST puhson!?"

5) "Mom, who was the fuhst puhson to die?"

6) And here's the "Doosie of the Day." (I'll take theology for $1,000 please, Alex) "Mom, why doesn't God just put the devil in jail until he luhns his lesson?"

HELP!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh. Shawn says Abel was the first person to die...

Rachel said...

I don't claim to have all the answers. I have been thinking hard all afternoon on how to answer Hannah's very tricky questions. All I could come up with is: I think the skinny clowns use sticky pink bubble gum to keep those red things on their noses.

Meli n Pat said...

Well Han, when you get married, you may move far away, but if you have great husband, he'll let you visit your family whenever you need to!

jolyn said...

I'd try to help, but I can't catch my breath from laughing SO HARD! Sorry!