My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No words necessary....

Let's just say that if you had thoughts of storming our castle, you might want to think again!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jana said...

now THATS a great blackmail picture!

Abby said...

I can't believe it, Manolito was just telling Ronda how he loves it when Hudson makes this face!!!!

Meli n Pat said...

Pat has come up with lots of possible comments, but I think we agree that yours are perfect! You told me about that look, but the visual is so much more effective!

Rachel said...

There is no way I am messing with that guy!

Linda said...

This sooooo reminds me of his Uncle Pat who went to sleep out in the playhouse by himself. When asked what he would do if the Boogie Man came to get him he just said, "I'd nail his hide to the playhouse!"

Love it!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Grandma

TheHappyNeills said...

hahaha!!!! i think this is prime material for one of those collage boards everyone makes for sr. graduation :)

love your mom's story! :)