We've been at a stage in our life for the past year-and-a-half we'll call the "rear wiping stage". It's a much more wonderful stage than the "diaper changing stage", but it still does have some of the same unpleasant characteristics.
We've noticed that mealtime is a common time for our rear wiping services to be called upon and we've also noticed that the twins like to poop on the same schedule. It's kind of weird, but seems like if I'm going to wipe one, within ten minutes I'm wiping the other.
This morning we received the usual signal... one of the kids yells out, "I went poo poo!!!" (That's our cue.) This time it was Hud and Russ went in to oblige. After he had done the duty for Hud he was washing his hands and Hud looked up at him and said, "I love the hound out of you, Dad."
Somehow makes it all worth it!!!
1 comment:
Tell Huddy his Grandma misses the Hound out of him!
Post a Comment