My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Han-isms

Our kids are continually saying things to crack us up. Yesterday Han said three different things to make me laugh...

She and I were going to do something on the couch together, and as I went toward her she said, "Sit here, M'Lady" (Muh-Yady is actually how she pronounced it since she doesn't say her "L's")

Later she helped me with something and I thanked her for it. She replied, "It's the yeast I could do, Mom."

She seems to pick up sayings and words and likes to use them (correctly I might add) in her every day conversations.

I had already put the kids to bed and was in bed myself last night when I heard her calling for me. "What Han?" "Mom, what does suitable mean?"

Can't wait to see how she incorporates that one in her daily usage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, noticed the amazing way both the twins used the English language already!
Hud, "Gramma, I'm tursty."
Me: "Would you like some juice?"
Hud, "No thank you, water will be just fine."