Today Han was sitting on my lap facing me. It was her idea to make up new ways to Eskimo kiss... foreheads are kind of uncomfortable, but ears are kind of fun!
She took my hand and put it on her chest and said, "Mom, can you feel my haht beating?" "Yes, Han... can you feel it beating?" "Yes," she said. "Do you know why it's beating?" she asked. "No, why?" "So it can spwash bwood all over the west of my body!!"
She's remarked several times today, "I just can't beyeeve that teeth are stronguh than bones!"
Lately she's been full of all kinds of good information. The other day she told me that donkeys have great hearing. "How do you know that, Han?" "Because they have huge ears," she said!
She's also full of difficult questions, many of them theological. "Why doesn't God always give us what we ask for?" (I punted that one to Russ.) Here's the one I had to answer this week... "Why did Jesus have to die on a cwoss?" I started talking about how he took the spanking for all the bad things that I had done, and that she had done.... "Mom, what kind of bad things have YOU done???"
Tonight when we were snuggling in bed she said, "Pwecious Mommy, you're beautiful on the outside."
2 comments:
O.K. So when, if EVER she is getting a spanking, what are you going to say when she says, "Wait a minute, didn't Jesus take my spanking for me?" HMMMMM????
How pweshous these are!
Priceless exultation. Thank you.
Post a Comment