My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

They keep us laughing

The kids are constantly picking up little phrases and then appropriately putting them into their conversations. I always have the best intentions of writing them down, but quickly forget. A couple of Han's latest favorites are "ax-yuh-yee" (actually) and "aftuh ah" (after all). For example, she'll say, "Axyuhyee, Mom, I don't want any milk aftuh ah." Or she'll find something helpful, and say, "This-uh do the twick." They like to say, "Impwessive," or "that's pwetty impohtent!" The other night I was letting her stir the lemonade we were making for dinner and she declared, "I'm willy getting the hang of this, huh Mom!" She also likes to "make mappointments for us."
Hud has picked up this one from Little Einsteins... "I can NOT BEE-leive it!!"
About the last day of camping I was snuggling with Hud and said, "Boy you really need a bath, you haven't had one for a week." He looked up at me completely serious and said, "What's a bath?"

1 comment:

Jana said...

Hillarious! Those little cuties are just too funny!