My Cute Kids
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
They're Definitely Different
I try not to characterize or label the twins, so as not to have an effect on their budding personalities, but Han is definitely the brave one of the two! Last night she saw bungie jumping for the first time and was begging to do it. Russ said that's one thing he'd never do, and asked her why she wanted to. "Because I've nevuh done it befoe," she says. That is totally her! Can't ever push her high enough on the swing. Hud on the other hand is our more cautious one. When he gets into situations where he's unsure of himself he'll say, "I'm just a little bit nuhvous, Mom," or if he doesn't want to venture into an unknown area he'll ask, "But who's dunna teep an eye on me?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We love that you provide us with this entertainment!! AJ and I can't get enough of their stories! :) Thanks for all the posts!
--Amy
Tell Huddy, Jesus will always teep an eye on him!
Post a Comment