Hud's been keeping the yard free of birds.
Han's been designing new ways to do her hair to look more like a princess, and.....
Learning how to wash the dishes. (Trust me, it's easier this way. Saves on the number of outfits used in a day due to water submersion)
8 comments:
Hey Huddy, I sure wish you could come to my place and shoot all the annoying blackbirds around here. Grandpa needs to shoot a bunch!!
Hannah, I love your dishwashing outfit. I have been trying for over 35 years to get grandma to wash dishes in that outfit.! Grandpa
That picture will come in handy in about seventeen years! Be afraid, Hannah, be very afraid!
Granda wasn't kidding about shooting the birds. When Huddy is old enough, he will have to take an annual treck to Gamma's and Gampa's and help him clear out the dern gratkles!
I love the outfit too! Can she come to my house and teach Kaylee how to do that...she's really not pulling her weight around here!
That is the pretty much the funniest picture ever! She is going to love you for that someday. I'm thinking....first boyfriend
I am so laughing out loud. Your kids are delightful! Thanks for sharing.
I will have to remember the dish washing technique when I have children. Good advice!
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Come on, Les, admit it... Hannah learned to wash dishes this way from someone!!
Post a Comment