My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Friday, October 06, 2006

Disney On Ice

All dressed up for our night out!
Han and Cora... probably more excited to see each other than the show!


The Little Mermaid


101 Dalmations


Peter Pan

Some friends of ours gave Han and I free tickets to go see Disney on Ice. We went with another mother and daughter from church. It was quite a fun adventure!! I managed to find a Minnie Mouse outfit and a Tinker Bell t-shirt at the last minute at Wal-mart for Han and I to wear for our special date. When I was helping Han get her clothes on, I told her that I thought Minnie would really like her shirt. Well, when Minnie came out on the ice, Han sat up straight and pulled her shirt out of her jacket and said, "See my shuut, Minnie? Like my shuut?" She was a bit disappointed that Minnie couldn't see her shuut from so far away. Guess next time I'll be more careful what I say! We had a lot of fun with our friends that night. I think it was the beginning of a great friendship between Han and "Kowah" (Cora)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Disney on Ice. Isn't it amazing how they do it all? Princesses on Ice is great also! Rachel

Linda said...

I sure like your shuut, Han!!

Love
Grandma