My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Bake me a cake as fast as you can....But quit growing up so fast!!




I recently started writing down some of the sayings that Han has been using in her everyday conversations. (I have nooo idea where she comes up with these (ha!)). Here's a little sample.... Sometimes she'll start with, "Mom, I have kestion." After I answer she'll say, "Oh IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII see!" After I've told her about an upcoming plan for the day, she likes to pull this one out...."That be puhfectttt!" And, during some of her "projects" I'll hear her saying, "Let's see heeuh." When she wants something she likes to try, "Peeze can IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII," (add extra nasal sound to the IIIIIIIIIIII, and tilt the head a bit to add to the cute factor). The other day in the store she wanted some gum. After I said, "no," she said, "Go head (ahead), Mom, go head!" As if she was giving me permission to buy some. Her latest one, that she hasn't quite found the appropriate context for, but likes to use anyway is, "You kiddin' me!!" Yesterday she copied one of mine that I would prefer she forget..."Shooooooooooooooooot!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robb has 2 "Aunt Dots". When Mackenzie met Aunt Dot #2 she asked her..."I can't know your name." To which Aunt Dot replied, "I'm Aunt Dot." Mackenzie looked at Aunt Dot #1, then again at Aunt Dot #2, and said (like Hannah) "You've got to be kidding me!" We all couldn't stop laughing about thta one. Rachel

Jana said...

This kids just doesn't quit cracking me up! She's so funny!

Linda said...

Please ask Hannah what a blinking geen light means. Her Gamma and Gampa are in BC and don't know what to do when we see one!

Also, tell her to bake us a cake as fast as she can. Can't wait to see her.

Tell our Huddy we got stopped on the highway while a big front loaders with a long arm filled a dump truck with highway gravel. Granpa had me video it for him!

Tell both of them we have seen eleven bears including a momma bear with three cubs and we've seen ten moose! We have also seen amongh other things, a wolf!
Coming to the lower 48 and can't wait to see those cuties!

Love
Gamma