This weekend we had a little mini-vacation in OKC with Jerry and Doris. We had been missing them a lot, and it worked out for us to meet them for a few days. We enjoyed the OKC zoo, seafood in Bricktown, the hotel pool, and a short visit with Uncle Shorty. Hud's favorite thing while driving was to spot all the "big tucks" for everyone. Russ pointed out a tractor dealership to which Hud exclaimed, "ohhhh----myyyyyyy-----doodness!!" Pa Paw and Grandma Doris sure know how to have a good time! We love them a lot!!

Han took these pics of Jerry and Doris. These were probably the only two that ended up publishable.


They had a really neat aquarium there. Notice the seal swimming by the kids.

Per Han's request, we rode the choo choo twain. Turns out, we should have ridden it the whole time. We saw more animals on the train in a shorter period of time. In case you're wondering, I was stinkin' hot, but you wouldn't know it by my father-in-law's rain or shine attire!


2 comments:
Looks like you had a nice time! you are right...it looks very hot (I can tell by the kids' faces at the zoo!) Les you look great in all the pics-love your hair- and Russ, I am diggin' the facial hair!
I like the "goat" Rusty!!! It is a nice change. Lesli, you hair color looks good on you. I am glad you all were able to have a mini trip!Rachel
Post a Comment