My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Thursday, August 17, 2006

On a little trip






Sorry for the delay in posts recently. The kids and I sent Rusty off on a 9 day fishing trip of a lifetime to Alaska. Since we didn't want to be here without him, we headed down to see some great friends in Oklahoma, and my Aunt and Uncle in Texas. Unfortunately, I left my camera in OK, so I can't show you our great Texas adventure, but here are a few pics of our friends' kids. They have 2 biological children, and two children adopted from China!

2 comments:

Meli n Pat said...

Looks like fun! Water is always a great toy!!

Rachelle said...

I missed you while you were gone!
Wow...what a woman to send her hubby on such a cool adventure. I'm glad you & the kids made the most of you're "apart time"!