My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Monday, August 21, 2006

Our Great Texas Adventure






When Russ headed off to Alaska, we headed down to the metropolis of Venus, TX. I took the kids down to my Aunt and Uncle's house for a few days. We had lots of fun! We watched football practice, dance practice and band practice at the high school. (Go Bulldogs!) We also went swimming at a huge old fashioned pool, rode a carousel enough times to get permanent vertigo, and experienced Build-A-Bear. The kids loved jumping on the trampoline, and Aunt Debbie made mini-scrapbooks for each of them of their vacation. It was a lot of fun spending time with family!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I love the mid-air picture of Hannah on the trampoline! Looks like all three of you had great fun! I bet Hud was totally psyched to see all the big football players close up! I would have loved to seen Han try to dance with the dance team! I bet it was a hoot!

Linda said...

Gumpa and Gamma loved all these new posts! Can't wait to get our hands on those cuties after we get back from soggy but beautiful Alaska!

Love
Gamma